For the past eight years, the Indonesian Geothermal Association (INAGA) as the association for the Geothermal industry in Indonesia has been proud and successful in hosting the Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition (IIGCE) offline in Jakarta Convention Center, Indonesia. The COVID-19 virus clearly prevented us from holding the event as usual in 2020-2021, as there is no guarantee the safety and health of participants will be well managed, so we brought the event virtually for two years.
This year INAGA is proud to host and present again The 9th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition (IIGCE) 2023 in conjunction with The 23rd INAGA’s Annual Scientific Meeting. The event will be held on 20-22 September 2023 at the Assembly Hall Jakarta Convention Center.
We enthusiastically encourage you to attend this premier event of the geothermal industry in the region and benefit from its strategic programs.
Why attend >
Your participation in this geothermal forum get you and your company high visibility in-depth knowledge about and access to geothermal industry in the region and update of the latest advances in geothermal science, technology and business.
We are confident that by participating this event your company will gain long-lasting business in geothermal industry.
Who will attend >
- Policy makers and Government related agencies.
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors, and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial & Investment Institutions
- Academicians & Researchers
- Civil Society Organization
- New & Renewable Energy Enthusiasts