For the past seven years, Indonesian Geothermal Association (INAGA) as the premier association for the Geothermal industry in Indonesia has been proud and successful to host the Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition (IIGCE) in Jakarta Convention Center, Indonesia.
In 2020 – 2021, the COVID-19 virus clearly prevented us to hold the event as usual, as there is no guarantee the safety and health of participants will be well managed, so we bring the event virtually.
INAGA is proud to host and present again The 8th Indonesia International Geothermal Convention & Exhibition (IIGCE) 2022 in conjunction with The 22nd INAGA’s Annual Scientific Meeting. The event will be held in a hybrid format on 14 – 16 September 2022 at the Jakarta Convention Center.
We enthusiastically encourage you to attend this premier event of the geothermal industry in the region and benefit from its strategic programs.
Why attend >
Your participation in this geothermal forum get you and your company high visibility in-depth knowledge about and access to geothermal industry in the region and update of the latest advances in geothermal science, technology and business.
We are confident that by participating this event your company will gain long-lasting business in geothermal industry.
Who will attend >
- Policy makers and Government related agencies.
- Geothermal Developers, Resources Companies
- Geothermal EPC, Contractors, and Services Companies
- Drilling Contractors & Survey Companies
- Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Supporting Consultancies
- Financial & Investment Institutions
- Academicians & Researchers
- Civil Society Organization
- New & Renewable Energy Enthusiasts